Homes to Rent

When Willow Tree Housing Partnership has a property available for rent, whether a new property or an existing property which has become available, we advertise it on the local HomeChoice scheme site as well as on our social media sites too.

Details of our new developments can be found here.

If you are one of our existing residents and would like to move home then please refer to the Moving Home Handbook Leaflet or go to the Moving Home section here.

Each local authority runs their own HomeChoice scheme. Generally, each scheme works in a similar way but may have differences. In the first instance you should register with the appropriate HomeChoice scheme, preferably online. The relevant local authority will review your application and give you a priority banding (the exact criteria for each band varies between HomeChoice schemes). 

Please find the list of local authorities for the South West and relevant HomeChoice below:-

Local Authorities

Cornwall -

Mid Devon District Council -

North Somerset Council -

North Wiltshire -

Somerset County Council -

South Gloucestershire Council -

South Hams District Council -

Torridge District Council -

West Devon Borough Council -

West Dorset County Council -