Damp & Mould

Damp is usually caused by water getting into your home or by a leak. You can also get rising damp where there is a fault with the damp proof course or in some cases no damp proof course at all.

Mould has a variety of causes and is often seen as black marks or patches on walls or ceilings particularly around windows, in the corners of rooms or behind furniture.

Whether you have damp or mould in your property we ask that in the first instance you contact us so that we may discuss what action to take and, where required, arrange for an inspection to be carried out.

If you have an emergency leak or have water coming through light bulbs, light fittings or near other electrical fittings then please report this immediately  as an urgent repair by calling us on 01934 750780.

For more details please refer to our Damp and Mould Handbook Leaflet.