Home Loss & Disturbance

Willow Tree Housing Partnership's policy is to compensate residents who have to move because of major work or improvements to their home.  

If you have to leave your home permanently because of improvement works, you may be entitled to a statutory home loss payment.

There are circumstances where our residents can remain in their home while major work or improvements are being carried out. We may offer a payment for the disturbance. We will discuss this with you and agree any payments, where applicable, before the work starts.

Please refer to the Home Loss and Disturbance Handbook Leaflet for more details.

To make a claim for loss and disturbance, please 'Contact Us'