In accordance with your tenancy agreement, you are allowed to make certain improvements to your home. 

It is extremely important that you ask Willow Tree Housing Partnership's permission before carrying out any major improvements to your home.

If you want to decorate or lay carpets for example then you do not require permission, however, if for example you would like to fit a cat flap in a uPVC door then you would need our permission.

If the property is less than 12 months old, then the rules regarding permission are different; you will need to check with us before doing any improvements at all, including putting up a Sky dish or shelving. 

If you would like to carry out works to your home, please complete the Request Permission for an Improvement online form. A Maintenance Officer will let you know if we grant permission. We do not unreasonably withold permission, although we may set some conditions for the improvement to go ahead.